adhesive removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: adhesive removal
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:32:56 -0400
For years I've relied on lighter fluid (petroleum naptha). Paint thinner
works well, as does some stuff called "Goo Gone", probably nothing more
than lemon-scented naptha. For the tough stuff I use lacquer thinner or
enamel reducer, but you have to watch what you use it on, as it will go
after styrene and ABS rather agressively.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time, wear work boots.