RE: Looking for Portland, OR TR6 Club President

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Looking for Portland, OR TR6 Club President
From: "Harding" <britauto@europa.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:50:26 -0800
Cc: <jonesj1@toad.net>
Jim,

I'm the person helping your brother find a TR6 (and am also the Portland
Triumph Owners Association pres).  We were out last weekend looking at a
couple of local cars.  Richard lost his cell phone somewhere along the
route...hopefully he has found it.... he said something about lecturing his
wife about losing the recently purchased phone when they bought it.
Hopefully she has a good sense of humor.  Other than Richard losing his
phone it was one of the more enjoyable days I've had for awhile...just
before looking at the TR6's I spent an hour with a friend looking at a
Lotus Elan... and the weather was great!

Bruce
57 TR3
68 TR250 undergoing a frame off restoration
75 TR6