Re: Cruel to be kind

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cruel to be kind
From: Toad@nlights.net
Date: 27 Jul 1998 14:22:14 PST

SSW>> One night...BANG.....Scream......running footsetps.
SW>> All the inventor found was some blood, and a front tooth embedded in the
SW>> upper curve of the steering wheel. He still has the same radio.

That reminds me of a friend who had his stereo repeatedly stolen out of
his car. One day, he took the soldering gun and attached a few razor
blades to the bottom of the stereo. On a sunny morning not too long
afterwards, he went out to his car and noticed blood on the carpet
beneath the dash and on the driver's seat. The stereo was, not
surprisingly, still there! I don't think that he ever lost another
stereo.

Will