Replacement keys - TR6 PI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Replacement keys - TR6 PI
From: "Michael Noerregaard" <m_noerregaard@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 05:49:52 PDT
I am getting REALLY close to finally finishing off the deal on a '71 TR6
PI (the one that has been sitting for almost two years - any special
advise on what to do, before starting it up, is still very much
appreciated).

My issue now is that the seller do not have the keys for the car -
steering wheel lock is enganged, but not a problem as such when moving
the car. Is it possible to get replacement keys for it, so I wont have
to bore out the existing steering wheel lock (it is the original lock on
the car)? Can I go through British Motor Heritage... and get keys from
there.

Any help is - as always - greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael
'74 TR6 US-model (in a barn - awaiting donor-car)
'71 TR6 PI (future donor-car)