Buffy and the law

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Buffy and the law
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:50:39 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
I am up before Buffy this morning and I gather she's been arguing the
laws with the list.   I am deleting these messages before
Princess wakes up.  Please don't encourage her, it makes life hell
for me.  She claims to have taken several classes with Johnny
Cochrane and says she broke him down in litigation and he was in
tears when it was over.

I am a Texan, so tall tales are a birthright and an art form to me,
but I think Buffy is just a born liar, but she can argue.  If you are
going to respond to her law taunts, please say something in Latin,
nothing else shuts her up.

Also, I am interested in the V8 modifications to the lbc's.  Does
this slow them down some?

Geezer, Buffy and the twins

59 TR3 - I am thinking about installing several briggs and strattons
and storing the original motor til the twins are gone.