RE: ZSvs.SU Carbs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Steve Rohal'" <steverohal@phoenixat.com>
Subject: RE: ZSvs.SU Carbs
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:35:37 +0100
IMHO SU's are better, provided they are in a good state. The reason for
that is, that they do not contain any rubber parts, that can perish and
are expensive to replace, reconditioning is easy and cheap, tuning SU's
is easy and does not require special tools and you can get them
anywhere. Otherwise, performance is identical. Oh and you can get
differnet needles more easily for SU';s if you are into tuning or
rolling roading.