Re: tr6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tr6
From: Keith Laws <triumph@tollhouse.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:11:33 +0100
I guess that you are in the US, as in UK spec (with the Lucas PI
injection system) the 2.5 in a TR6 already develops 150 BHP in standard
tune.

If you want this sort of power you could try getting a PI system from
another car, although some people are nasty about its reliability.

BTW a friend of mine has a Gitfire (GT6 with Spitfire body) with a UK
TR6 engine in it. It may not have the same top speed as my 924S, but it
accelerates quite a bit faster at regular road speeds. He says that it
is tuned higher than 150 BHP but is not sure exactly how high. As his
car is about 200 kg lighter than the Porsche you can see why it is
faster.

In message , Luiching@aol.com writes

--
Keith Laws