Re: CC 29060

To: Neil Penberthy <n.penberthy@liant.com>
Subject: Re: CC 29060
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:34:11 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Neil,
Congratulations.  (Or maybe I should say condolences, whichever is
applicable)  When I was over in England with the USAF in the early 70's,
many of the GI's bought TR6's because they were so inexpensive there
considering there was no tax levied on visiting military personnel.  As
I recall, there were more military types driving TR's than the local
folks.  But alas, I bought a '52 MGTD, and oh well that's a "whole
nother story"

Enjoy the many hours tinkering with the new baby.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer