Woodlawn Brit Show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Woodlawn Brit Show
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:55:21 -0700
My wife (Cindy) and I will be driving down to
Mount Vernon, VA tomarrow for Sunday's British Car
Show at Woodlawn. We'll be staying at the Mount
Vernon Comfort Inn.  Anyone planning on attending,
please stop by the Laurel Green '70 TR6 and say hi!
It's always nice to put a face to a name.

Anyone from the area have a more specific weather
forecast? The weather channel's web site is showing
sun/clouds/rain for Sunday (using Washington, D.C.).
Here in central PA they're showing the same but are
predicting (flipping a coin or using the dart board)
the showers to probably be more in the afternoon.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6