RE: TR6 carb shafts

To: "'James'" <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: RE: TR6 carb shafts
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:53:22 -0600
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I didn't measure the diameter directly since I don't have a hole micrometer.
However I inserted one end of a new shaft (the longer of the two) in one of
the bushings and measured the end play at the other end. Rather than give
you numbers that might be in error let me see if I can measure the end play
again. The shafts were  visually worn, I'll dig them out of the trash and
measure them too.
Later
lee