Re: making room....

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Amy Black <amyjo@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: making room....
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:37:11 -0500
     Hi Amy (?), Jeff here,

     Got a question for you and it IS NOT meant to be taken personally,
     honest.

     You've asked for "best offer OVER $1500". What does someone selling
     mean when they say that? I know when I'm selling something I'm
     thinking to myself, well, I need at least $1500.00 for it, so I'll
     start higher and let people work me down to $1500.  What kind of
     way as to request offers higher. Are you expecting people to start a
     bidding war? BTW, you aren't the only one doing this, I see it all the
     time. I guess I don't understand the logic.

     Again, I ask with absolutely no malice intended. Maybe I'm just
     ignorant. :)

     Jeff