Thanks - Help, Broken Bleeder Screw

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks - Help, Broken Bleeder Screw
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:54:01 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
William, David, Joe, Lenny, Larry and the others who responded, I'd
like to say thanks for the huge response I recieved.  At least I know
I'm not the only one who had this sort of problem before.  After
reading all of the responses last night, I went back to the garage,
removed both front calipers and disassembled them.  Put them in the
parts take to soak overnight (love that parts cleaning tank!).  This
morning I'm going to do as everyone suggested and drill out a portion
of the old bleeder screw and then take the caliper to the local auto
parts store and find the right easy out.  Then I'll try the light
heat and the easy out to see if it works.  If not I'll head to the
salvage yard west of here and yank the front calipers off of the
spitfire there.  From there well..................

Thanks again guys.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)