Joke [was "Which side?", no LBC content]

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Joke [was "Which side?", no LBC content]
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 97 08:49:25 PST
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
All,
        While we are on the subject of Swedish yokes, one that I heard
when living in Norway went:

The main highway running between Oslo (Norge) and Gotheberg (Sverige)
is the E6.  Mama and Papa are driving their Saab north from Gotheberg
towards Norway.  As they are listening to the radio, the announcer issues
and emergency warning that there is a car driving on the wrong side
of the road on the E6.  Papa turns to his wife and says "One mad driver?
But Mama, there are thousands of them!".

Ba boom!

        Shane Ingate on the right side in San Diego