Re: Moto-Lita

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moto-Lita
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:17:53 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 29/10/97  11:34:50, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: Moto-Lita
 Date:  29/10/97  11:34:50
 From:  hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk (Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver)
 To:    curry@wolfenet.com (Joe Curry)
 CC:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com, smith007@ix.netcom.com (philsmith),
triumphs@autox.team.net

 On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Joe Curry wrote:

 > You will learn as I have recently that before you put anything out
 > amoung this blood thirsty group, you'd better be damn sure you are
 > correct.  Rest assured that if you are wrong, you will be humbled (if
 > not pummled) immediately.

 Too bloody right!!!!  The differnce between the DB5 and DB6 were
 enormous, I mean have you seen how the frendle pins flask on a DB6?
 With the kinds of stress that an ejector seat puts out I could forsee
 dreadful handling problems. As it was the DB5 was planted into a wall,
 in a DB6 the breathtaking car chase would have been much shorter as the
 transverse anomalising bracket fluctuated between a positive and
 negative status!:-) Imagine the splinters if he had been in a Morgan?!
 If anyone's interested it was a DB3 in the book.......

 > Remember the old axiom, "to err is human, to err on the Triumphs list is
 > downright stupid"  I think that's how it goes.

 Especially when referring to such life and death subjects.....:-)

 Johnny

  '93 rover mini cooper

>>>So,why no mention of your '77 Spitfire on this mailing?
>>>Where'd it go? Unless of course you are suddenly ashamed you own a car
more >>>than four years old? (You're not defecting to the Mini list
perchance?)
:-) Leon