Moto-Lita

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, smith007@ix.netcom.com (philsmith)
Subject: Moto-Lita
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 16:15:45 -0500 (EST)
Phil Smith asked for Moto Lita's contact details:
It ain't no big secret!
But,being a British company,there is no 800 # to dial,coz that's only within
the US.
Moto-Lita,Thruxton Circuit,Weyhill,nr.Andover,Hampshire,SP11 8PW,England.
tel:011-44-1264-773-329 or FAX:011-44-1264-773-102
they are described as 'Manufacturer of custom wood and leather rim steering
wheels for sports,classic and racing cars'
I recommend them,I've had one on my Herald since April 1983,and I love it.
They are much nicer than Mountey wheels,although a little more expensive,but
nowhere near as expensive as Nardi's which are not all that much nicer.(IMO).
Remember the Moto-Lita wheel as fitted to the James Bond's Silver Aston
Martin DB6 in the film 'Goldfinger' ?
Now that was one classy car!
Regards
Leon F Guyot
Herald 1200 Convertible (Wannabe Aston Martin)
Vitesse 2L Convertible (fitted with perfect original wire spoke steering
wheel,took ages to find,and was the fourth example I bought for the car).