Re: Battery questions

To: "Thomas Howard" <thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Battery questions
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:31:36 -0800
"Battery Bill" in Sacramento, CA. made millions ($) when he, (by accident)
found out that a battery dropped two feet then refilled with new
electrolyte will then accept a charge.

Other then that, I have by experience found out that no matter what the
guarantee states a battery will last 35 months.

Mark

----------
> From: Thomas Howard <thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Battery questions
> Date: Monday, October 27, 1997 5:53 PM
>
> At 05:01 PM 10/27/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> >I have a battery for my TR4 that has seen better days.
> >
> >The date sticker says Jan 91.  It has been sitting for the past 5 years
or
> >so.  When I got it, it was dead dead dead; only read 1.3 volts or so.
My