brake pads

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: brake pads
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:46:19 -0700
Thanks for the info on air cleaners I asked for earlier. I think I will
hunt around for some better deals than Fram filters for $12 each
(Canadian).

But now it is time to replace the front brake pads on my TR6. I ma
looking for good performance but would like to keep dust to a minimum
and squeal almost as low (but no dust takes precedence over squealing).

Any suggestions on what pads to get? It has been about 15 years since I
have replaced the pads on my car and I think it is time for new ones.
That and I just had my rotors turned cause one of them had a groove in
it which the corresponding pad now has a notch for.

Thanks for any advice.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada