Now it won't start!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Now it won't start!!!
From: Tim Clayton <clayts@vegasnet.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:56:38 -0800
Hello all,

I've been away for awhile (part of my current problem - no doubt)...
Haven't had time for the TR4 in weeks - and after charging battery and
checking gas and bowls - decided to fire it up and run it some this weekend.
Knowing that it would be a little ornery after sitting for a few weeks, I
already had starter "fluid" at the ready expecting a quick fire-up...   When
it began sitting it was running fine - needless to say after running almost
thru this latest charge, it still hasn't fired...  The last try didn't even
produce a cough.  It's getting spark, fuel is flowing, I'm stumped....

Thanks,
Tim