TR-6 short block supplier?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 short block supplier?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik.quackenbush@scala.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:48:51 -0400

OK, my TR-6 definitely threw a rod. I've got a chunk of the block sitting
on my desk right now. <sigh> TRF lists short blocks at $1700 plus core (and
of course my old block is useless as a core), Paeco lists 'stage 1' short
blocks at $1740. Rimmer will sell me one for ~$1300 including core charge
and 3-4 day shipping from the UK to the nearest airport (PHL for me) so it
looks like they'll win...

Anyone have a better suggestion? Got a decent TR-6 short block for sale?

Thanks for the responses on my daily driver question. I did find a decent
cheap '88 Chevy Spectrum to drive while I rebuild the TR-6.

-Erik
--
Erik Quackenbush N3ZVC, IC Engineering Manager, Scala R & D
1-610-363-3343 mailto:erik.quackenbush@scala.com http://www.scala.com