TR6 seats

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 seats
From: Winnie Olmer <who@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:15:33 -0400
I will not be removing the seat covers for my '72 TR6 until I have new foam
and covers in hand. I am curious about the frame for my seats. I really do
not like the look of these seats which are the tall seats using the
integrated headrest. I would much rather have a movable headrest type seat.
I like their looks much better. The tall seats are too "spage age", too
much like an american style seat. Are the steel seat frames the same year
to year and just the foam changes the style? Or are the frames different?
If the frames are different.... Are they interchangeable to the seat floor
rack?
THANKS!!