Need wire wheels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need wire wheels
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 97 13:46:49 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm sending this to all lists in the hope of geting some information and
merchandise.  Does anyone have a GOOD set of wire wheels that need
minimum work(great splines, knockoffs, hubs etc. and only need truing).

My Birthday and Chanukah are coming up next month and pappa needs a new
set of wheels.  If necessary, I will purchase new rather than take a
chance on used unless the used are in really great shape.

They will be going on a 65 TR4 and as such need to be 15" X 4.5", 60
spoke.  Either chrome or painted but I don't think I can afford chrome in
great condition.

I would be willing to swap my freshly painted old english white disks and
chromed hubs(and possibly some $$$$) for these wires, hubs and knockoffs.
 Any help in my search would be very much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if other LBC wire wheels fit My TR4(i.e. MGB, TR6,
etc.)  This would help me expand my search.

Thanks for everyone's help.  Also, my apologies to Jim who had a set.  I
think I need to find a set that might be in better condition.  Sorry for
the red herring.

Alan Camhi
'65TR4

P.S. New calipers from Apple are on, speed bleeders are in.  Gonna Bleed
me some brakes.........