Re: Nolan's turbo spit

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Nolan's turbo spit
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 13:06:33 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, SUCHAK wrote:

> Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:
> >
> > Anyone out there know if Nolan Penney is still about and whether his
> > starion turbo-spit ever got off the ground (if it's that good then i want
> > one!)?

Nope John I'm not refering to your total engine swap!:-)
Nolan picked up the turbo from a starion and reckoned that the bolt
pattern was the same as on the spit exhaust (or whatever). i assumed the
plan was to turbo the standard Spit engine. I recall he was reluctant to
do so as the spit was only just back on the road after a long resto.

Johnny
'77 spitfire 1500