'Good' Dr. Richburg

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 'Good' Dr. Richburg
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:23:03 -0700
To all the devoted soapees following the everyday struggles and
tribulations of a kind and devoted doctor and his hobbies -

To anyone who might want to personally chat with Dr. Craig, he
can be reached days at 410-442-4622 or eves at 410-236-8338 in
Glenwood, Ma.  For anyone needing some special comforting, or
words of re-assurance, Dr. Craig Richburg is for you - sore throat,
leaky carb, stuffed up, ratty interior, plugged exhaust - let our
resident list doctor help you through the day (only $100 a minute
and TR4 trades gladly accepted).

Please guard these numbers very closely and don't flip them around
indiscriminately amongst your friends as there is no listing for a
Craig Richburg in Glenwood, Ma.  I would suggest by the tone of his
daddy is a doctor) who is out to have a good time.  I've met a few
doctors who perhaps suffer from a lack of certain social graces, but
none as ignorant as this one.  Another possibilty would be that
Dr. Craig, through no fault of his own, suffers from having too
much spare time and too few patients, and gets his jollies by
tweaking others.  Who knows - who cares?

To the lister who suggested that Dr. Craig might be a vet, I think
you owe an apology to all veterinarians, everywhere.

Cheers,

Len Drake