flame bait

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: flame bait
From: "Hall, Scott" <halls@fdhc.state.fl.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:56:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Wow!!  Fall behind on your e-mail on a Friday and see what happens!  A
plethora of messages from, err, about rectums and the care and feeding
thereof.

I believe it was George that suggested these rants may be directed at a
twelve year old boy.  Since someone has seen pictures of the car
(speaking of which, I gotta _real_ rare early Spitfire for sale, just
$10,000 to you, sir :-)) I submit that this person is not twelve.  It
doesn't seem too farfetched to think that he _is_ trolling