Re: Fwd: TR6 frame resto.

To: Haeg1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: TR6 frame resto.
From: Kristina Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:07:26 +0200
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Stubborn and patient - sounds about right.

As for your budget - my advice is double it.

I'm right in the middle of my TR6 restoration and $12k is where I'm
heading for (at least that's how it looks now).

I heartily recommend the proper brown BL repair operation manual
(available from Moss and Rimmer and elsewhere I'm sure)

And a copy of Practical Classics Triumph TR6 restoration book
(ISBN1-873098-278) Practical Classics did the whole schmeer on a TR6 in
the 80s. The cost? Oh, about $50k.

Oh, and before you take the frame off, don't forget to brace the A and B
posts.

Welcome and good luck,

Adam Turner
pile of bits from a