Whadda weekend

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Whadda weekend
From: "John Herlig, GARGOYLES coffee bar" <gargoyle@staffnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 15:03:54 -0400
I was out of town for 2 short days and had 174 messages waiting for me
upon my return.  I didn't think that much in life could be more
interesting than a Massapequa wedding, but Dr. Doolittle made me chuckle
repeatedly.  His well-schooled ignorance makes me love my mostly-black
59 TR that much more.  It, unlike the doctor, has personality.

~John

P.S. Endless appologies for my contribution.  May I suggest a monthly
"Day of Bad Gramer and Spelinng?"

--
John T. Herlig
GARGOYLES coffee bar