RE: Vanity Plates

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Vanity Plates
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 21:12:14 -0500
my birthday present from my wife and children was a set of (Illinois)
plates for my car that say:

SPIT BOY

I thought that was fine, but now I get cat calls from the kids at Glenbrook
South High School, usually driving a new Camaro or something similar, that
go something like: "Hey Spit Boy, turn around! I know you can hear me!"

a mixed blessing to say the least

Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  VTR #11526  *Spit happens*
"I'll take him to the Jesuits for they know the sins of the Pope himself."
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt page 129 (my daughter attends a Jesuit High
School)