75 TR6 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 75 TR6 For Sale
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 11:54:09 -0700
Hay gang,
I meet a guy about a month ago who has a 75 TR6 for sale.  It was a
decent buy and I though I would pass it on to you all.  The car ran a
drove very well.  It needed rockers, and fenders but the structural
panels were extra solid.  Better than my low millage 74.  It has a roll
bar and many new parts.  Runs great  and does not smoke.  Asking $3200
but would talk.  He is located in Cape Girardeau Missouri.  His name is
Frank Zieba and his number is 573-334-7524.  He is willing to give you
some great detials.

Jeff
cf12425