TR3a questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3a questions
From: Matrix1643@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 00:43:44 -0400 (EDT)
I'm starting the rebuild of a '60 TR3A.  I've taken off the front wings,
bonnet, front apron, both doors and the windshield.  I'm having trouble
removing the bolts that hold on the windshield mounts and the bolts that are
inside the edge of the trunk that hold on the rear wings.  Both sets of bolts
have a flat-head type bolt or screw and I've tried  many different sizes and
even an impact wrench as well as many types of penetrants.  Is there any way
I can get these out without havin' to break out the drill?

I'll have a site up soon with pictures as I work.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanx

Derek Van Treese

'60 TR3a TS67917 L