Re: emissionscom>

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: emissionscom>
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 15:04:34 -0400
Better still, move to Maine! Not only do we not have emissions testing of
any sort, but when the Fed's tried to force Maine to implement testing we
had a popular referendum that canceled the contract the state had made with
a national testing company. I doubt we will have testing anytime in the
near future.

-Kevin Rhodes
77 Spit w/69 dual SU high compression 1300 engine, Kent cam and header - I
would probably be shot at the California border!