Re: TR250 exhaust

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR250 exhaust
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:33:21 -0500
I cannot comment on a TR250 but there is a definite difference on the
intake manifold between the early TR6 heads and the later heads. I have a
70 TR6 and am converting to the dual pipe system. I have both the original
intake and exhaust manifolds and a set off of a 72 TR6. The easiest way to
see the difference is when I took the 72 gasket and lined it up on my 70
block. The exhaust ports matched exactly but the intake ports were spread
just a little wider - the openings were the same size but the spacing was
different.

I am going to save the original exhaust manifold just in case I ever want
to go back to a pure stock configuration.

Sandy Levine                              813-962-0100 (v)
slevine@toucan.com                        813-962-2330 (f)