More TR3 Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More TR3 Parts
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 19:23:11 -0400
After going outto look for a particular part for someone, I've found
these parts you can add to the list of those I want to get rid of:

        Aluminum cockpit elbow rest for TR3, left side
        Aluminum rear cockpit trim
        Aluminum front cockpit trim
        2 Armstrong lever shocks, poor shape
        2 dashboard air vents, cleaned & painted black
        Occasional rear set back for '59 TR3, blck with white piping;
        needs a little paint on the back, but otherwise looks great.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(still in the works)