TR-3A - Steering linkage source. TRF or other?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-3A - Steering linkage source. TRF or other?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
    I need to replace the tie rod ends and silent block bushings on my '60
TR-3A steering linkage.  The folks at TRF told me they manufacture all the
steering parts and sell them to Moss and BV.  Has anyone had good luck with
these parts or, alternatively, recommendations for other suppliers I might
not be aware of?
    Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
           http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/