RE: Classic Car Insurance

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Classic Car Insurance
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:46:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Called Parish and rec'd much the same info as has been posted here over
the last few days.  Will be getting coverage for the '3 next month.
$200 (2500 miles) $25/500 mi above that.  The clincher was that since we
have only one other vehicle but two licensed drivers; other classic
carriers would not consider us.    Normal coverage is roughly $900 /
year compared to the max of $325.   (Max number of miles is 5000 - don't
know how to handle an extremely long road trip - FtWorth would have been
2500 roundtrip)