Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>, <Keith-Baer@idexx.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@nationalpicture.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:04:58 -0500
Cc: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe Worsley put me onto Haggerty Classic Insurance several months and I am
pleased with what they offered.  I have a 59 TR3A and have agreed upon
value insurance of $10,000 with no deductable and $300,000 liability (same
as I carry on my other autos.)  There are stated restrictions, ie 2,500
miles annually, but there were no set categories of driving - like 500
miles for club events, 750 miles for parades, etc, that I saw in some other
policies.  Plus, with the 59 there is no odometer certification required,
so the milage restriction is really a moot point.  The representative
assured me the "milage police" would not be making the trip to Greenwood to
check up on milage.

Cost is $102 annually.

M. W. Jordan, Jr.
Greenwood, MS