Whos' Going? VTR Nat.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Whos' Going? VTR Nat.
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 16:26:01 -0500
Fellow Scions of Lucas,
     Ok it's getting close enough now to really know if you are going to Ft.
Worth for the VTR National Convention. A few of the locals in Austin that
read this list are predicting no more than 10 participants from the list
(inclusing the Texans) will attend as most of the cars (on the list) can't
make it around the block without needing their trunions greased or get out
of the garage due to junk stacked up behind them.
  How about proving them wrong and getting out on those dry trunions (we
don't need no stink'n grease!) and  get together over some beers at the pool
on Wednesday evening and compare who hit the biggest bug, got the most
tickets, or drove the most miles with warning lites on. Trailer queens can
sit in the wading pool and listen ;-).
  So who is goin to be there? Can we prove these guys wrong? I am hoping so.
I'll have a case of cold ones waiting for you at the pool.
See Ya,
Richard