RE: The Incredible Shrinking TR3A Nose

To: Dave Garron <bugeye@neca.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The Incredible Shrinking TR3A Nose
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:00:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: musson@arts.usf.edu
Define "quite a bit too large"  The Grille I got from (I don't remember
which - have info at home) fit snugly into my 25264 mouth.  I had to
file down the screw holes after I scratched the new paint the first test
fit.  (BUMMER)

Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)
'58 TR3A TS25264L  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/