Visual web resource

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Visual web resource
From: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 15:04:03 +0200
I'm sure quite a lot of the tech problems we discuss would be made a lot
clearer if we had a picture to look at.

It would be nice if the Scion with the problem was able to, say, include
a link to a site which had a photo of his faulty component (plus scraped
knuckle skin and bloodstains, of course).

This would involve him or her scanning a photo of the problem, attaching
it and mailing it into the resource. It would also necessitate the
co-operation of someone willing to post the picture and maintain the
resource.

(An alternative might be to attach the scanned photo to the post itself,
although people like me who dial into an ISP might not appreciate paying
for the download time for something we might not be interested in.)

Could this work?

P.S. Instead of clubbing together for Johnny Storm's air-fare, why don't
we by him a PC for home so we can read his daft messages all year round?

Adam Turner
'74 TR6