Re: Valve train

To: mdporter@rt66.com
Subject: Re: Valve train
From: BFEKENG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 08:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
   MICHAEL: First the TR6 rockers did not come with bushings,they just ran
steel against steel.There is a shop in the bay area that specializes in
rebuilding rocker assemblies but I will have to look up their number & send
it later.
    Yes, we handle custom made tubular CM pushrods but as there are a number
of stock lengths we usually ask for a sample & the amount you wish to have
them shortened by.The ends are fitted to a bored center hole & pressed home
with a small air  hammer. You can reach me at 818-443-0939.

                                                   KEN G.

                                  British Frame & Engine