Manuals?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Manuals?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 15:04:20 -0500 (CDT)
I have a question about shop repair manuals for a TR6.  I bought a big
brown one for fifty-some bucks.  It says something like "Official Shop
Repair Manual" and has a parts number on the front cover, but it does not
indicate who printed it or who published it.

I thought it was a Bentley Manual, but from comments on this list as to
what Bentley says, I am beginning to doubt it.  Does anyone know what I
have?  (Sorry to be so vague, but I'm at the office {and should be working}
and the manual is at home.)

I also understand that the haynes manual is no longer available for the
TR6.  I have tried to contact Haynes and have even asked them for
permission to photocopy one if I can find it.  No response.

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but is there a good list of the best manuals to
have and where to get them?

And would anyone be willing to copy their Haynes for me.  I would pay
for the copying charges {and probably the jail term ;-)} or would be
happy to copy it and send it back insured.

TIA

Michael
        Suffering loss of *Manual* dexterity in St. Louis