Re: ultra high performance here we come!

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk
Subject: Re: ultra high performance here we come!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 18:03:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

[stuff deleted]

> p.s I saw some 'STP' smoky engine treatment, this stuff is sh!t
> I assume, no such thing as a miracle cure?!:-(

No Johnny, the stuff works great. You pay six quid and the folks at STP
get to race really neat cars with your money! Heck, they still sponsor
Richard Petty and he doesn't even race anymore.

;-)

Racers _swear by it_

;-) ;-)

C ya,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? A few. Maybe I need more!