Re: Stiff TR6 clutch

To: Michael Cline <mcline@c4.com>
Subject: Re: Stiff TR6 clutch
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 21:59:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Cline wrote:

> I am purchasing a 1971 TR6 in the next few days. My wife remembers
> the stiff clutch of my previous 1975 TR6. She just loved to drive
> the 6 yet the clutch caused her concern. Anyone have any
> suggestions for making a TR6 clutch easier?

I have heard that the new clutch kit offered by TRF gives
the TR6 a smooth, easier-to-use clutch that requires
much less pedal pressure, and much less of an "on/off"
engagement/disengagement.

Is there anybody out there that has actually installed one
of these that can confirm or deny this?

--ken
'70 & '74 TR6 Daily Drivers

--