Russet Brown TR6 = BRG

To: <rgb@exact.com>
Subject: Russet Brown TR6 = BRG
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 19:01:01 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I received my Heritage certificate for the Russet Brown '76 today, and
guess what,  BMIHT agrees with the original sticker that the car is British
Racing Green!  Too bad the car doesn't agree (or it's ID plate). This is
the first I've heard of a BMIHT record being wrong. When it comes time to
fix the hail dents, I'll be hard pressed not to paint it BRG, after all who
would believe I chose to paint it brown when the sticker says BRG? The
certificate also says it came with a black soft top, bummer!

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net