Re: TR 2/3/A Security against theft

To: Rick deOlazarra <cattail@slip.net>
Subject: Re: TR 2/3/A Security against theft
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 10:53:02 -0500 (EST)
Cc: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Rick deOlazarra wrote:

> John Cowan wrote:
> >

> > * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> > Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
> > experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
> >            http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/
>

> John:
>    Though I'm sure your economic and/or political thoughts and
> considera-
> tions, as well as those of others, are an important and meaningful
> thread
> in the fabric of your life, and honor you for it, I have to say that I
> take exception to the signpost for your website that you've elected to
> include in your postings to the Triumph list. I want to be as civilized
> as possible about this, and I AM on your side, and appreciate your input
> regarding all things Triumph, but, please, would you exclude the refer-
> ence to your site in future postings here? :o|
>
> Rick '74 Spitfire

Good point.  Though I certainly agree with the ideas of that website, as
when someone posted some remarks about gun control, we should try to keep
politics off the list, unless it pertains to Triumphs and/or other
classic cars.  This is at least in the interest of list harmony.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)