RE: TR6 replacement seatbelts

To: "'Stephen Ristroph'" <ristroph@csra1.csra.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 replacement seatbelts
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:59:28 -0700
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Stephen,

        Just so happens I switched out both my 25 yr. old belts over the winter
for those in the Moss catalog.  I got them on sale last fall...$54 + tax.  You
must use the belt and latch assy as they do not  mate with the original
equipment.  But, they look good and retract...unlike my old ones which had
gotten so frayed and hard they barely folded without breaking.  When safety is
concerned, I am willing to sacrifice a little originality.  Go for it!

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar