Haggerty Ins.

To: rogerh@digimation.com
Subject: Haggerty Ins.
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:33:00 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Roger,

I use Haggerty, but only since Oct '96.  The major limitations are 2,500
miles/yr, locked garage at night, not a daily driver (more cars than
drivers).  I have high value coverages 1,000,000/$500,000 (I live in NJ)
with zero deduction comp and collision.  My cost is a lot higher than the
TR6 owner I saw respond at $35. I pay $110/yr for my '60 TR3A, which I still
consider a bargain in NJ.  They do make you take the same coverage levels as
on your other cars.

Note - Something makes me think Haggerty can be flexible in the limitations.
If you are not happy with all the limitations, ask what they can do.

The policy's are agreed value, in which the value of the car is determined
at the initiation of the policy.  In theory, if anything happens, the value
of the car has already been "agreed to", it cannot be changed by them or you.

I placed my agreed value significantly higher than my sales price, as I felt
that I did very well on the purchase of the car.  They did not have any
questions or problems with that.

I have not had a claim and would like to keep it that way.

Give them a call, 800-922-4050.  They were extremely cooperative in setting
my policy up quickly; I'm not as brave as some, my TR was drivable at purchase.

Jack I. Brooks          Belco Technologies Corporation
Project Manager         7 Entin Road
210-560-8861            Parsippany, NJ  07054
Brooks@Belcotech.com    http://www.Belcotech.com/