TR6 seats

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 seats
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 23:14:56 -0800
When I redid the seats and interior in my car I used the seat kit from
TRF and the wool carpet set along with a new dash pad and headliner for
the hardtop.  There is/was not a person on the face of this earth more
afraid to try to rebuild the seats than me.

I took my time and had no problems whatsoever with the seats.  They look
great and I got a real sense of satisfaction in doing them.  The carpet
was straightforward and the dash pad was easy enough, but time
consuming.

The one thing I chickened out on was the headliner for the hard top.
After talking with the installer and having him tell me it was one of
the
hardest ones he had ever installed, I'm glad I didn't try it.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.