Isky Cams

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (triumph)
Subject: Isky Cams
From: hapkejs@cig.mot.com (Jeff Hapke)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:52:07 -0700
After checking out the Kent web page at: http://www.ftech.net/~t-rac/kentcam.htm

I have a few questions, as the descriptions "Mild Road" and "Fast Road" leave
something to be desired.  I'm looking for the best power band, which still
allows a reasonable idle, and general streetablity. Do I want "Fast Road"?

Does anyone know the specs of the stock TR6(early '74) cam?  So that I can
compare it to the Isky grind:   .400" lift,  268 deg. duration, 2500-6500 rpm
powerband.

If you have an Isky cam, how would you describe its performance? relative to the
stock?

Jeff Hapke