Re[nth]: Voltmeter vs Ampmeter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[nth]: Voltmeter vs Ampmeter
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 96 15:15:34 EDT
Uh folks,

There is no such thing as an Ampmeter, it is an ammeter.  I originally
thought this, so I scanned my EE references and could find plenty of ammeters,
but no ampmeters.  In reality it doesn't matter since we all knew what an
ampmeter was.  More useless trivia...

BTW: The Nissan died hard this week (can you say destroyed lower end), so the
TR7 is now the daily driver until I save enough money for the XJ6.  Not that
I'm complaining with warm sunny weather outside, December might be a bit
different!  Donations to the "Bruce wants a large, four-door Jag Fund" can
be sent to the author.  Please email to cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil .
Any donations accepted in any currency.

Bruce Clough
BSEE, MSEE, PhDBCE(Briefing Chart Engineering, from the School Of Hard Knocks)