Caravan for SW Ohio LBCs going to Columbus (OH) British Car Day

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Caravan for SW Ohio LBCs going to Columbus (OH) British Car Day
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 14 May 96 07:14:05 EDT
Attention LBC Owners in SW Ohio:

This Sunday (19 May) is the Columbus British Car Day being held at The
Continent (OH 161 and I-71, north side of Columbus).  We are planning a
caravan for those going from SW Ohio.  The meeting place will be the Bob
Evans Restaurant, I-71 and US 35.  We will be on the road by 0900, so come
early for breakfast.

Need more info? Email me or call at 513-255-2831.  Need more info on the show?
Call John Huddy at 614-846-2321.  Need a beer?  Check back with me later...

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil